Coagulants are the chemicals that accelerate adhesion process in water treatment at impact of fine particulates and thus increase the precipitation rate and gel formation.
Please select a desired product using the list on the right or a hand list.
ChemPartners JSC offers a brand-new product – next generation eco-friendly Aluminium polyoxychloride coagulant. (Polyaluminum hydrochloride Aln(OH)mCl(3n-m))x, where n>13)
This inorganic cationic polymeric coagulant has complex compound-forming properties and thus is able to provide a high degree of water purification.
The benefits of using aluminum polyoxychloride:
- Four to five less coagulant dosage (20-25 % of the amount of aluminum sulphate),
- Practically does not change the pH of the treated water, which eliminates the need to neutralize the alkaline agents,
- Has a wider pH operating range,
- Has a greater ability to polymerize that accelerates flocculation and coagulated slurry precipitation,
- Ensures the highest water purification efficiency from suspended solids and metals,
- Can be used at lower water temperatures than aluminum sulfate (at temp. lower than +4-8oC),
- Reduces the water corrosivity (no excess sulphates),
- Provides a low residual aluminum content,
- Non-caking capacity and a longer service life,
- Ensures improved sanitary conditions, reduced labor and operating costs.
Aluminum polyoxychloride 18% (Finland)
ChemPartners are the official distributor of “Kemira Eco” JSC (the largest in the Northwest region of Russia and the world leading producer of coagulants). The liquid coagulant we offer has a high purity to ensure raw and sewage water purification.
We recommend the following applications:
- Boiler water cleaning (steam electric and thermoelectric power stations),
- Water purification during the bottom dredging operations.
For more information on this product please use the links below:
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS),
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS),
- Hygeine Certificate (HS).
To purchase this product or to place an order for its delivery please dial the following telephone number:
- +7 (495) 710-86-42 (ext. 331) – Alexey Denisov.